View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #14
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Theismann says Romo “isn’t that good”

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
I disagree. I think Matt, for the most part, handles pressure very well and makes his line look better by doing so. You put Matt in Dallas, they win more games, IMO. Thankfully, we'll never truly know though.
I think Matt would get killed in Dallas right now same way he would in Chicago. Both have protection issues and Matt just isn't very mobile.

Far as Romo as a QB, all too often I see this guy running for his life and still managing to make plays in the passing game. I think Garrett needs to be more balanced in his play calling and they need to admit Ryan hasn't come in and cleaned up the defense liked they had hoped.

I'm with paycheck in bottom to top this team just doesn't seem to have the right people in place and yet still have a very talented roster.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote