View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #12
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27592 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Intresting stuff about the Texans in this power rankings

His age will no doubt be a factor in any teams hiring him which is why I said it would have to be a team looking for a quick fix. Like it or not Wade's regular season record as a head coach is pretty good. For a team like the Browns who really need to revive their fan base I think Wade would be a great hire. Again, I hope this doesn't happen but he's made it known he'd like to be a HC again.

The good thing is the Browns position is the only one I could see being a viable opportunity after this year. If the Chiefs continue to struggle then they'll likely go a different route than what they have in Crennel. The rest of the teams that are likely to struggle have young QBs or new coaches so I don't anticipate many openings. The Chargers, Chiefs, Eagles, Browns, Bills, Cowboys, Titans, and Lions because of their lack of discipline are the main teams that come to mind. I don't see him as a fit anywhere but Cleveland. The longer it takes for him to get a job the better.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote