View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 428442 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Texans Season Records/Firsts for 2012

I expect nothing but a war with the Ravens even with that drop-off on the D because the O is trying to pick up the slack.

I'm expecting tough, tough games from the Packers, Patriots, Bears, and Vikings. Before the season, I expecting a tough game from the Lions but now I'm not so sure.

The surprise to me is the Vikings. I just can't figure out if they're for real or if they're one of those teams that's borderline and gotten lucky. Lose to the Colts and beat the Niners? Really?
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote