View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Texans Season Records/Firsts for 2012

I expect nothing but a war with the Ravens even with that drop-off on the D because the O is trying to pick up the slack.

I'm expecting tough, tough games from the Packers, Patriots, Bears, and Vikings. Before the season, I expecting a tough game from the Lions but now I'm not so sure.

The surprise to me is the Vikings. I just can't figure out if they're for real or if they're one of those teams that's borderline and gotten lucky. Lose to the Colts and beat the Niners? Really?
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote