View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #108
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 320620 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
well I know the reason for this cracking start...like a good luck charm (except I don't believe in luck) - I only started rooting for the Texans more recently.....it's really my long distance support that is the reason for the early season success thus far
If we drop a game, we're all going to fly to London, hunt you down, and beat the tar out of you.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote