View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #106
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3606 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
What surprises me is, even if you were a Houston Oiler fan from the start and then became a Texans fan, being 4-0 is a first.

Born in '63, I can almost go back that far, but I didn't become a sentient fan until a while after that.
well I know the reason for this cracking start...like a good luck charm (except I don't believe in luck) - I only started rooting for the Texans more recently.....it's really my long distance support that is the reason for the early season success thus far
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote