View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #20
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 115066 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Cut...

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Beck will be quickly picked up by another team, how about the Jets?

I don't like it, but is what it is. Probably means Kubiak feels good about TJ Yates because he only likes to carry two QB's on roster anyway.
Beck wasn't my first (or even second) guess as to who would be released to make room for Nolan, but I still believe if we want him back sometime later this season, he'll be available.