View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #104
LondonTex
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3605 LondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respectedLondonTex is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TejasTom View Post
The tough times have passed!

There were seasons when we didn't have this many wins.
There is always the potential for tough times in the future but I'm just enjoying this team right now! Correct me if I'm wrong but the way I see this team (with my limited knowledge to be fair)..I imagine there is 3 or 4 more straight years of cracks at the SB? (barring major injuries or losing players in other ways )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think the tough times are upon us. Used to be, when we punted the ball (which happened a lot) you could go get some concessions, take a bathroom break, smoke a cigarette, & make a quick pass through one of the novelty shops, then get back to your seats on time to watch the offense.

Now that the defense is just as exciting to watch, if not more... you pretty much have to get all that done before kick-off.

I LOVE this defense. I always used to think the most exciting thing was offense. However this defense is so much FUN to watch...I love it when the defense is on the field.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Really? - I thought it was defense wins championships.

I guess everyone except the guys who put points on the board win championships.
haha
LondonTex is offline   Reply With Quote