View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #36
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331516 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dominant Texans Chase Statistical History (Per SI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I think the Texans will remain one of the dominant teams through the season, but the only quality opponent we played was Denver, and they hardly have their chemistry established. I'll believe these formulas after Green Bay and Baltimore.

I have enjoyed the beatdowns we're giving, though.
I don't think the bold is true. Miami is turning out to be a better team than expected. They have lost two games in overtime, one to a 4-0 team. Pouncey their center said:

Quote:
We donít look at ourselves as a 1-3 football team; we look at ourselves as a 3-1 football team, which we should be today.
They certainly could be. Guess which one loss he finds legitimate.