View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #97
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69511 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have a Super Bowl team or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullBlitz View Post
I hear people say that, but we will never know.

As for this season, I don't think that this team is near as close to Super Bowl quality as people think. The good thing is that they will have their chance to prove themselves on the field.

As for the next couple of weeks, I think that there is a good chance that we will be 1-2 after the Broncos game.

Im not sure how many 3 Int games Schaub has had in his career but it would be safe to wager that he wouldnt of had one in Baltimore. The offense was scoring 10+ more points a game with Schaub than Yates. We dont know because Matt was sitting out but its pretty clear to most that we would have been a lot better off with Schaub
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote