View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #7
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3743 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Potential Texans Season Records/Firsts for 2012

Baltimore is giving up chunks of yardage. Had Greg Little not dropped what should have been a TD, the Browns-Ravens game may have turned out a lot different. Losing Suggs to an Achilles and Jarret Johnson to FA has put a big crimp in both the pass rush and stopping the run. And while Webb is an outstanding CB, his counterparts in Cary Williams and Jimmy Smith? Not so much. They give up way too much yardage. Reed is still Reed, but if you stay away from his side of the field you get Pollard. Who is great against the run and short passes, but is never going to stay with WR's downfield.

I guess I am used to the Ravens defense being #1, #2 or maybe #5. Not #23 (#13 rush, #29 pass).

The Vikes? Can't put my finger on it, other than just appear to be a tough team to play this year.

Texans host Ravens this year at Reliant.
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote