View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #65
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Do we have 2 shutdown corners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
Coach Kubes fist-pumps after KJ's defended pass...

Kubiak was absolutely livid Sunday. Anyone who criticizes him for where he stands, or what he's not looking at really need to check themselves.

On several plays, the dirty Titans were jacking up our guys away from the ball. I can't remember when it was, but on one of the plays, I think the TE got into Manning something awful. Couldn't see it on the cameras, but Kubiak was damn near at midfield in a ref's face giving him the what's for. I thought he would get fined for it.