View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #100
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Can we talk about the big fat elephant in the room for a second...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LondonTex View Post
I'm still quite new to all this but these Texans rock!! I so enjoy watching them kick butts each week...I know the tough times will come but at the minute I'm just enjoying what I'm seeing
I think the tough times are upon us. Used to be, when we punted the ball (which happened a lot) you could go get some concessions, take a bathroom break, smoke a cigarette, & make a quick pass through one of the novelty shops, then get back to your seats on time to watch the offense.

Now that the defense is just as exciting to watch, if not more... you pretty much have to get all that done before kick-off.