View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #20
Daravenator
Veteran

Rep Power: 3743 Daravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respectedDaravenator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter Season Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
Yea, he's been on the Ravens payroll since January 15th as far as I am concerned.

I used to like the Ravens but I am sorry to say that this is no longer the case. I am deep in Ravens territory up here at Fort Meade, and all the civilians in our operations center are fans. I can't wait for our week seven victory.
Ft. Meade? I'm surprised you aren't neck-deep in Redskins fans. That's about right at the dividing line. Haven't been down Mapes Rd in years. Used to be stationed at Tipton AAF back in the day.

I think the Ravens-Texans game will be telling for both teams. Can Houston stop Ray Rice? Can Baltimore control Matt Schaub?

Just one thing. Please! No #&*%@! hurricane this year!
Daravenator is offline   Reply With Quote