View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #31
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dominant Texans Chase Statistical History (Per SI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Heres one thing I love about Texans fans:

No write ups about the Texans? Complain about not getting any love despite our success

Write ups about the Texans? Complain that its meaningless and way too early to say anything

Lol
I dont much care about the media .... they lost me long ago both in sports and other "news." They are more concerned with selling hype , controversy or sensationalizing than reporting the news .... since those are what pay the bills while simply telling it how it is is plain and boring.

Damn I must be getting old .....

Just bring me a .... we can forget about the media hype.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote