View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #50
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans call out "Big Country"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoochyTX View Post
Nowhere did I ever say there isn't dirty playing and dirty players out there. Never. Nowhere. And I have never said that dirty playing and dirty players are OK in my book.

All I said is that I don't like hearing our players complain about it in the media. They have tons of people they can complain to like their coaches and even Goodell. So I don't care if Mr. Joe Reporter asks Mr. Hot Shot Player what he thinks about Mr. Dumbass playing dirty. I believe Mr. Hot Shot Player should be a little more professional about the matter (we're talking about our guys here and not the Tacks, Raiders, etc). So when I read about some on this forum saying that it's OK for our guys to discuss it further just because a reporter asks about it I just couldn't disagree more.

Let the people who who can actually deal with the matter deal with it and possibly resolve it. Talking about it in the media doesn't solve anything except let the dirty player know that they succeeded.

Oh, and I palmface you back! LOL!

Lmao, how is anwsering a simple question honestly being "unprofessional or letting the dirty player know they won". First of all, do you really think they won? They had their asses handed to them out on the field. You really think "Big Sissy" feels like a winner.. he should feel embarrased, Women pull hair when they scrap it out. I would be ashamed if someone told the media I was out there pulling another man's hair, I'm from the "country", guess what.. We don't pull hair. What is he going to do next, start slap fighting.. Oh wait he tried to do that to Watt after he removed his helmet.

This thread has completely jumped the shark. These guys are not freaking programmed robots. After a game they have every right to call a spade a spade and you act like NFLN is leading off with this story or something.. it's basically just been a local story and if you watch the locker room video, the Texans aren't tattling..they're laughing about it like they couldn't believe the guy was actually pulling hair. Again it's a complete non issue, but admist our greatest season ever some people still have to find something to whine about

And I counter you Wade palm with the great sausage hustler..

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 10-03-2012 at 12:55 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote