View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #17
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 132729 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by salinaspaul View Post
Keep your eyes on the step ahead of ya, not the one 50 steps ahead...
I don't understand this logic. No team in the history of sports has ever lost a game because the fans were looking ahead. It's what we're suppose to do as fans. It's why we have a forum, to discuss such things...no matter how ridiculous they may or may not be.

"Damn coach I would've made that play but Papa L was BS'ing in his office yesterday in DC about our statistical probabilities. That's why I missed my assignment."

Enjoy the 4-0. Sure as hell beats where we've been!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote