View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012   #49
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 341333 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans call out "Big Country"

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Incognito tries to break Smith's ankle? Bad.

Smith complaining about being fined for trying to prevent his ankle from being snapped by Icognito? Whiner.

The math doesn't add up.

If I'm playing hard and not breaking guys' bones while lying on the ground near them, pulling their hair, nor punching the other player.....then I'll damn sure talk about those who do that to me.

And Bob McNair should be ringing the league office every day, at 9 am and noon and 4 pm, to let the Commish know that he (Bob) is going to pay or reimburse fine money if his guys have to fight other players to protect themselves from *******s like Haynesworth, Finnegan, Icognito, and Stewart. Damn skippy I would.
Prior to the game against the Rams, Shanahan put together a "lowlight" real of Finnegan's career showing all the cheap shots and chippy crap and general *******ry and tomfoolery that led AJ to beat the snot out of him. He showed that to the Redskins and told them to expect that sort of behavior and just walk the hell away.

And then on the next to last play of the game, Josh Morgan -- a Redskins receiver -- took a cheap nudge from Finnegan and was so fed up, he threw the ball at him. Which cost the team 15 yards and turned a make-able 47 yard field goal to win the game into a 62 yarder that was promptly missed.

The coaches know about these players and warn their teams against them. But in the heat of battle, it's hard not to retaliate against that sort of stuff and it's almost always the guy that retaliates that gets the penalty.

You've just got to play smart. I'm glad we haven't gotten more penalties against these jerk-offs.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote