View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #81
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Coming off a atrocious loss like this you would like to have an easy or average opponent but luckily we get the best team in the NFL so far. On Monday night none the less. Don't have our best defensive player and most likely won't have our best offensive player. Where as good as dead.

That is my favorite one. Funny thing is i bet when the schedule started a lot of jets fans penciled in an easy W. Good to see the team is getting respect, now lets go stomp the jets in the ground on MNF and make the rest of the nation take notice.

PS - If the world does end this year on the 21st i'm gonna be pissed. Atleast the Myans could of seen the newest NFL franchise was about to win a superbowl and extended their calender a month or 2. Them bastards.