View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #65
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 264272 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do we have 2 shutdown corners?

I'm just happy that KJ now has the presence of mind and experience to not be a liability on the other side of Joseph. It seems like half the teams in the NFL are trying to cover for some fool opposite their "good" corner and before Wade got here we were the same way. Hell we were watching our good corner hang on for dear life against the good WR's.

Now at least we've got someone that can't be just insanely exploited every week to play opposite Joseph. I swear when I saw Kareem turn his head at the last second and knock that ball away I almost cried.