View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #16
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter Season Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
So far Jacoby Jones has made some great catches and played well. Looks like a good pickup for Baltimore so far.
Yea, he's been on the Ravens payroll since January 15th as far as I am concerned.

I used to like the Ravens but I am sorry to say that this is no longer the case. I am deep in Ravens territory up here at Fort Meade, and all the civilians in our operations center are fans. I can't wait for our week seven victory.