View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans call out "Big Country"

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
I still don't see the "one problem with" my theory, and I'm seeing two of everything.

edit: How can it be offensive holding when the play is over? Just axin.
Good point.... Well with seeing two of everything anyway.

No what I meant was. What I said was.... If Brooks was making his way towards the ball during the play and this little beyotch grabbed his hair in the course of the play, that would be "holding".... If it was after the play, pulling hair, really?? Then schoolgirl is again a little beyotch and should've had UsC call against him!!!

Credit the Texans for exposing players that are dirty!!

Currently, we are a physical team that kicks ass and as a someone mentioned up-thread, when you're legitametly physical, you know when cheap artists like this fool and Incognito are get called out... Small penis syndrome, really!!

Miami.... Tinnbredese(e), are you in that spot where you actually defend cheap-ass, mediocre at best and that these guys wouldn't have a job unless y'all sucked so bad, so that y'all could justify these guys actions?

Keep it classy "Big Country" fans and keep it classy Incognito fans!!