View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #46
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2159 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans call out "Big Country"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post

that rule was set up to protect a player who accidently grabs a fist full of hair when trying to make a tackle. If they didn't have that exception players would grow their hair out below their ass where you couldn't catch them from behind. However the rule does NOT give you free reign to just latch on to a defender's hair who's laying on the ground after a play is over... so what's your point?

Oh and they handled everything fine, guess what.. if you want to act like a punk ass loser out on the field, you SHOULD be called out, everybody should know just how cheap you are.. you know why? Because that is NOT football and there's no place for it.
Nowhere did I ever say there isn't dirty playing and dirty players out there. Never. Nowhere. And I have never said that dirty playing and dirty players are OK in my book.

All I said is that I don't like hearing our players complain about it in the media. They have tons of people they can complain to like their coaches and even Goodell. So I don't care if Mr. Joe Reporter asks Mr. Hot Shot Player what he thinks about Mr. Dumbass playing dirty. I believe Mr. Hot Shot Player should be a little more professional about the matter (we're talking about our guys here and not the Tacks, Raiders, etc). So when I read about some on this forum saying that it's OK for our guys to discuss it further just because a reporter asks about it I just couldn't disagree more.

Let the people who who can actually deal with the matter deal with it and possibly resolve it. Talking about it in the media doesn't solve anything except let the dirty player know that they succeeded.

Oh, and I palmface you back! LOL!