View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28037 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter season 2013 mock

OK, my opinion.

1. Williams, I love this pick. Williams, Kawaan Short, or even Sylvester Williams. A better NT lessens our need at ILB, stuffs the run up the middle, and adds pressure to the QB by occasionally collapsing the pocket. Great pick.
2. Jordan, I don't know anything about him since I haven't been investigating OLB/DE as a team need. I just don't see the need.
3. Hyde, nice pick, I've got him in my latest mock as well in the 4th round. I'm thinking he's more of a Safety than CB, thus I think he falls a little.
3b. Bailey, I like the player and quality O-line depth is always a good thing. Do you think he's got the speed/quickness to play in our system? Interesting that you favor an OG more than an OT.
4. Davis, I don't know anything about him but the size and speed are perfect. Why does someone with his size and speed fall to the 4th? Does he have the athleticism, routes, and hands?
5. Stoneburner, I see the need at TE but don't like next years TE class much. Because of his contract I think OD stays at least one more year and I think we can re-sign Casey cheap = no need.
5b. Jackson, I like the pick and in the proper round with good size for the position. Great pick.
6. Armstrong, I don't like this pick. He needs to add 20 lbs. and play ILB/MLB. Lacks coverage skills and in our system coverage is more important than a hard hitter.
7. BPA, maybe a FB, P, or an extra WR.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote