View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #11
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 145454 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Dominant Texans Chase Statistical History (Per SI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Ya know...

When I visit other teams boards and so far they always (not sometimes, ALWAYS) play the "who have they played?" card. It never fails.

I can't help but think, well if we beat you guys the next team will say the same thing about you.

If you haven't figured out that we are actually a good team then you don't know what the hell you're watching.

I also find it funny when opposing fans say that because I'm thinking, the teams we beat would probably beat you or at least give you all you could handle.
The Jets Fans: "Who have they played?"

Uh. We beat the Dolphins 30-10 and those guys took you to overtime.

And we beat the Broncos by 6. The same margin of victory the Falcons had over them and the Falcons were at home.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote