View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #35
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 100466 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans call out "Big Country"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoochyTX View Post
That's what I'm talking about and meant in my response at the top of the thread. They can talk about it all they want behind closed doors to anybody they want to but keep that stuff out of the media. And if they do get asked about it by the media there are a lot of better ways to respond.

Also, hair is considered part of their uniform so if players don't want it pulled either accidentally or on purpose, they should tuck it under their helmet or cut it.

that rule was set up to protect a player who accidently grabs a fist full of hair when trying to make a tackle. If they didn't have that exception players would grow their hair out below their ass where you couldn't catch them from behind. However the rule does NOT give you free reign to just latch on to a defender's hair who's laying on the ground after a play is over... so what's your point?

Oh and they handled everything fine, guess what.. if you want to act like a punk ass loser out on the field, you SHOULD be called out, everybody should know just how cheap you are.. you know why? Because that is NOT football and there's no place for it.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote