View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #8
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 84789 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter Season Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Ravens scare me more than the Packers. Only team on our schedule that scares me as much as the Ravens is New England.
Not scaird of ANY of 'em. The Pack least of all. They seem to have some wart appearing. NE, not so much either. They haven't faced a :defense: that can keep Brady off the field yet. They won against two non-teams. They lost to two undefeated teams. Though not blown out by any stretch. I'm not making the statement that they shouldn't be a concern. They certainly are. I just don't think they're unbeatable be the Texans even in their house as long as we play to our potential.

That brings us to the Ravens. We all know our record there. I believe, deep in my bones (all 206 of 'em ) that that changes on October 21st.

And I'm going to be there to see history!

Go Texans!

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote