View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #86
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan weaknesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
I think our kicking tee retrieval kids are struggling. I'm pretty sure one stumbled slightly and almost dropped the tee. You know, it could be because we're scoring too much and these kids aren't used to the grind. More sprints.

Then the only thing I can really see as a big issue is who takes over as water boy if the starter gets hurt.
So how do you evaluate right side of offensive line? We have a rookie starting RG & Newton at LT has played little until this his second year. What do you think about his back up Harris who is coming off back surgery? What about our back up left tackle who was supposed to be our swing tackle?

Our starting middle linebacker has played like he should be looking for a job on street until Titans. Any comments?

Should we be concerned that you are watching the tee boys?