View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #5
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13104 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quarter Season Congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daravenator View Post
The Ravens are still up there, but they have a lot of holes that need filling. The defense is nothing like we are used to seeing. Right now the Texans don't seem to have anything that stands out as a true weakness. They are playing great on both sides of the ball. IMO, Arizona is still a pretender, and Atlanta always seems to get just so far and that's that. I think Houston is for real this year.
I'm still scared of ya'll. Your running game can hurt us, and what little that I saw of your no huddle offense was impressive. It'll be a good game when we finally do meet, and a real indicator of which team has what it takes to go deep into the playoffs.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote