View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #51
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 77974 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nolan a Texan again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
How many times have we seen Holiday on the field other than special teams?

I know he scares us, but I like Holiday returning. I feel he could break a few, but that isn't why I like him.

I like him because I would rather have him returning as opposed to our starters like Keyshawn or Manning. The reason, is because I don't want our starters to get hurt at all on a kickoff or punt return. So as long as Holiday isn't on with our offense, he should continue to return kickoffs and punts.

Based on that, I think he stays on the team.
Forsett can return kicks, not sure about punts. He was on the field on the titans last kickoff.
michaelm is online now   Reply With Quote