View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #6
wpsharpshooter
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 wpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respectedwpsharpshooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: You SOB's broke my QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
We really didn't mean too! We would have rather played him than a vet. Might have done y'all a favor huh?
A favor lol... Maybe, I was in favor of letting Locker ride the pine for another season... looks like I might get my wish haha... The down side was that even though we wasnt winning games, we actually had some of the best passing games Ive seen since Mcnair... IDK how the season will pan out but I can tell you it will be a miracle if we see an 8 and 8 season...
wpsharpshooter is offline   Reply With Quote