View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #33
NYCTexan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 NYCTexan is a Hall of FamerNYCTexan is a Hall of FamerNYCTexan is a Hall of FamerNYCTexan is a Hall of FamerNYCTexan is a Hall of FamerNYCTexan is a Hall of FamerNYCTexan is a Hall of FamerNYCTexan is a Hall of FamerNYCTexan is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Let's get together in NY for the Texans vs Jets 10/8/12 anyone else going?

Been chatting with Texanskan - we usually go to the Idle Hands for the official Texans bar for the Texans game. But seeing as how its not set up really for multiple games simulataneously, I can see why you might want to go to an actual sports bar.

For that, there are several options. It is best to call ahead and get an area though. And stay away from Tonic in midtown - tourist trap and crazy chaotic.

Tonic East on 3rd Ave is pretty good but again it will be chaotic on NFL Sunday.

My friends and I are meeting at Stout near Penn Station on Monday at 4 PM. I will be in my white Arian Foster jersey and you cant miss me. Tall, dark guy..

I am not sure about Tailgate Joes but Stout is close to Penn Station so we can all get on the NJ Transit together if need be.