View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #30
SmoochyTX
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 2158 SmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respectedSmoochyTX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
That's football so shut up and play. Take it to Goodell if they got a real problem but I have no interest in hearing about this through the media.
That's what I'm talking about and meant in my response at the top of the thread. They can talk about it all they want behind closed doors to anybody they want to but keep that stuff out of the media. And if they do get asked about it by the media there are a lot of better ways to respond.

Also, hair is considered part of their uniform so if players don't want it pulled either accidentally or on purpose, they should tuck it under their helmet or cut it.