View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #38
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Observations from the frenemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
I'm actually banned right now.. I tried to log on after the Texans/Jags game and discovered the mods had banned me for a month.. I still don't know why they banned me. Oh well I guess it was a preventive strike, after that beat down they probably didn't want any ribbing.
Yeah, they muted you "in advance" just to save themselves from the frustration.

Who knew that Titans and Jags fans could be so petty, so quickly? I mean, they enjoyed relative bliss in the AFCS for about 8+ years... and now they have the Texans standing over them and all of a sudden they don't want to talk??? LOL.