View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #84
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69048 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: AFC South .. that cake looks to be turning to mud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
I think the Titans are a play-off contender with Hasselbeck as their QB. His health has been his biggest issue, not his ability to play.
Nope. Not even close. Team has too many missing pieces and I strongly believe this is a weak coaching staff. They are terrible in the trenches and outside McCarthy, have very little in terms of playmakers on defense. They needed to completely cut the chord from the Fisher regime and didn't do it.

Half-assing it is going to prove costly. This team is gonna have to get worse to get better.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote