View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012   #56
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fantasy Football 2012 - The Steel Blue League

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
Brutal loss to Vinny this week. I lost by less than a point.
Wait for stat corrections on Wednesday, you might win afterall. Happened to me once last year, and was the deciding factor in playoff seeding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
So what if he had, he would've possibly broken 100 pts if he'd gotten a different kicker, put Little in for Andre, and Finley in for Miller.

It's not like you didn't earn your win either way.
Yeah, but beating someone that's not even trying it's a pretty empty win. I like rooting for my guys while they are playing, but when I'm up by 60 after the early games, it's kinda lame. I run a FF league, and I kicked a guy out this year because he didn't manage his team after I asked him to do so several times during the year. It kind of ruins the sport of it when one team only tried part of the time, and it could possibly cause a change in the playoff seeding because of a game here or there. I just think it's more fun when people try, even if they are out of the playoff picture.