View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #7
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans call out "Big Country"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoochyTX View Post
My opinion is that there are dirty players all over the place out there. I don't like that our top-rated defense is complaining in the media about this kind of stuff. Makes them look like panty-wearing wussies upset that somebody's trying to steal their barbie doll.
No, I don't think so. I feel like if they call out a couple players during 1 season, all it can do is bring more scrutiny in the direction of the dirty players - more fines and a solid reputation for being dirty trash.

I'm sure they were asked their opinion too. Not like they organized a press conference to complain

I know Matt Thomas waited 20 minutes to talk to Big Country - but he was instructed not to talk to the media.
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote