View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #47
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44358 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
??? Teams don't play for their fans, they play for their teammates, coaches, and themselves.. I doubt in the big scheme of things they really give a flip what fans think.

It's also just week 5 and this is a conference opponent, which means it involves tie breaker implications. Until we have home field advantage wrapped up there is PLENTY to play for. The entire goal that was set in the offseason was to make Baltimore (and anyone else) come to our house. The season isn't over and they aren't taking their foot off the break anytime soon.

Lol at people who are scared of the Jets stepping up because they are embarrased or because the media or fans are hounding them.. all of that has been going on for well over a year now and they still haven't stood up.. because they suck and don't have talent. It's like expecting the 2005 texans to rise up, it ain't going to happen. Houston is going to NY and pillage their city and take their woman.. hide your kids, hide your wife, they'll be raping everyone out there..
I agree 100%. This is a huge game b/c it's an AFC game and realistically we are competing with the Patriots for home field in the playoffs. This is a big game in terms of tie breakers.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote