View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #44
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 153118 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier View Post
still work to do. last 8 games schaub has won..

titans, browns, jags, bucs, dolphins, jags, broncos, titans..

a schaub led team needs to go out and beat the ravens and packers then go on the road and beat the bears.... i believe he can, im just not ready to believe this "no one beats them" talk...
I understand the apprehension. Schaub beat a bunch of bad teams.... so what.

But we didn't just beat a bunch of bad teams, we whup'd that azzzz.... we were averaging over 27 points over that period, most of the wins were by huge margins.

You can't chose your opponents, but you can embarass the bad teams that unluckily gets on your schedule.

No, that doesn't mean that we'll blow out the Ravens or the Pats, those are good teams (suspect defenses), but you should expect to be able to put points on the board & control the clock.

Then you throw in Jj Watt's performance over the last 10 games or so & "no one beats them"