View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #18
Texans Spirit
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Texans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans Spirit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone else want revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
d*mn right i do. screw rex ryan, mark sanchez, tim tebow, and the new york jets fans.
i want good clean revenge for the loss and just because...it freakin' NEW YAWK and the mindset that everyone else is beneath them.

i stilllll remember all the names they called Houston during the NBA finals.

i want us Texas folk to gather our wagons at the Reliant parking lot and have a HUGE watching party so those yanks can wriiiithe in agony and thumb our nose at ABC all just because of their arrogance.

TEXANS SPIRIT
Texans Spirit is offline   Reply With Quote