View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #38
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFizz View Post
I don't know if it is just that simple. We play dime alot, and Keo IMHO is not a legitimate option. He will get us killed on long plays repeatedly due to his lack of an nfl skill set(athleticism, awareness, tackling, ect). Ball(along with Bradie James and T Newman) was a big reason why Wade's defense in Dallas fell off so badly and ultimately got him fired. He simply can't cover anyone deep down the field. Ball is and has been a major liability in Wade's scheme before and I don't see that changing. Lack of quality depth in our secondary may ultimately be our demise come playoff time. I heard on SR610 on the way home that we may be in search for veteran safety help. I pray we find an adequate replacement until Demps can return.

BTW has B Harris ever played safety before?? A any level??
just curious
I never said it was simple, just giving an opinion on what I think the texans will do.

And I have no clue if Harris has ever played safety, but I know that they were considering him for the position last year when manning was hurt.

If I'm not mistaken, in order for them to bring someone in they need to cut someone. I think they'd rather keep what they have and work with it than cutting someone.

I could be wrong and have been plenty, but that's how I see it.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote