Thread: Boo Birds?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #53
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Boo Birds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
i remember there were some boo'sss yesterday on the texans it was 14-7 or around that time i forgot what 4 but yeah

hey people pay good money 2 do whatever they want cant stop it

on my side some people were acctually trying to get the wave started
I was in 609, the guys behind me tried that, I think they were the first ones. We had a few fans try to explain to them not to do the wave while we're on offense.

Later, they started it on the other side, behind the Titans bench. The guys behind us were like, "Look, they're doing it!!"

We were like, "We're on defense bitx...... make some noise!!!"