View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #7
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone else want revenge?

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
That was 2009, the year both the Jets and the Texans finished 9-7, and the Jets went to the playoffs based on tiebreakers. The Colts, of course, contributed to that, losing to the Jets in the last week when they pulled the starters at halftime since they didn't have anything to play for.

It was the first game of the season, and you just knew it was going to be a long day when Thomas Jones ran for an 80 yd TD on the first play, IIRC.

I'm just glad that since then it seems our teams have gone in different directions.
Thanks for saving me the keystrokes.

I'll add this...Sweet Toes Ryan didn't let up. He took it to the final whistle. The Texans now have the talent to return in kind. Kubiak won't do that out of spite, but if his game plan is delivering that, then that's what they'll get. See 41-7 beatdown last year in Possum Holler.

I can't wait to see how it happens. I'm hoping Matt will involve that #1 draft pick corner. Got to give him a chance to show the nation why he should have been a #1.

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote