View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #1
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 88648 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Anyone else want revenge?

I sure as hell do this week. Anyone remember that shallacking we took a few years ago from the Jets where they blitzed us all game long and made us look terrible?? I think it was Rex Ryan's first season there if I'm not mistaken. I'd love to see this Texans defense crush them the same way they did to our offense a few seasons ago. I haven't forgotten that ugly game where we got embarrassed. I think it was the first game of the season as well. I want to see the Texans beat the hell out of the Jets. Who is with me? Who wants revenge?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote