View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #1
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Fastest Texans: Earl Mitchell?

My wife & I are re-watching the game... she didn't get to watch it yesterday. Any way, the Titans ran a screen... 6 minutes or so left in the 4th. It's a WR screen, Kj is about 10 yards off Kendall Wright. McCain has a TE (I think) in the slot. The TE runs over & picks Kj. McCain gets pancaked by the LT & Kendall Wright is off to the races.

Kid looks like he's going to go the distance, but Earl Mitchell saves the day. Like a 300lb Cheetah, he flashes across the field & pounces on Wright like an injured gazelle.

Dude's gots some wheels.