View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #17
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Well it's a good thing the Jets have the Messiah on their roster, because they are going to need an act of God to come close to winning this game.

The Jets are allowing 27 points a game on average, and are second worst in the league by allowing 172 rushing ypg. Their pass defense is much better ranked 4th with only 197 ypg, but I'm sure much of that was achieved while Revis was still playing. I think their pass defense is not nearly as good now with him out of the picture. The Jets defense is a shell of its former self from a few years and AFCC games ago. I would not worry about the Texans offense in this game, but rather how well our run defense will stop their attack. That seems to be the only weakness they will be able to exploit. However, it's tough to come back from being down when your most effective plays are running.

Sanchez is going to be torn up by the Texans defense. I know he had a good game against Buffalo (who pretty much sucks at defense), but he's simply not worth the money he is making. He's a terrible QB who is consistently inaccurate on his mid-range and long throws. If he has to hit a receiver in motion going across the field, you know half the time it will be thrown behind or well in front. His timing is awful, his vision is poor, the only things he does well consistently are short slants and checkdowns. He's a career mid 70's QB rating type of guy, who probably couldn't beat out Yates if he was on our roster. Sanchez needs to be replaced, but I doubt the Jets will do that any time soon. I won't be surprised to see the Jets tank the rest of the season to get the next USC over-hyped wonder kid Matt Barkley.