View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #352
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77992 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The improbable improvement of Kareem Jackson

This actually happened yesterday. Thought I'd share ....

The wife and I had business to tend to Sunday, so we had to tape the game and watch it later in the afternoon. I had been noticing that KJax was having a good game, and after a play in the 4th, in which he broke up another pass, I commented to my wife, "You know, that guy has taken so much **** since he's been on this team, I think it would so f'king sweet if he picked one off and took it all the way back. That would be so cool!"

THE VERY NEXT PLAY, he picked it off and took it back for 6. Both of us leaped out of chairs, and yelled "Oh my God! Are you kidding me"!

She looks at me with this wary eye, and says, "Did you get that off the Internet or something?" I go, "No hon, I don't like being spoiled any more than you do!" She gets up, and starts looking around for my IPhone, my IPad, my laptop, and anything else that I could have used. Nada, they were all upstairs in the office. She finally sits back down and says, "you're just weird, you do that way, way too often."

Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote