View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #10
DexmanC
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 37204 DexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respectedDexmanC is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I don't think this game is anywhere near the gimmie that a lot of people (These Jets fans for instance) think it will be. Teams that take this much abuse from their fans and the media during the week tend to get their backs up and play hard. The Jets are getting roasted by just about everyone with an opinion on them and they were humiliated Sunday. They're going to play hard and if the Texans buy into all this Jets bashing and Texans hype they could lose that game.
What I see from this year's Texans is showing me they are dead serious
about the "1-0 every week mantra" they've been using, especially
since they went 7-0 during a stretch last year.

I thought they'd have dropped their guard a little against the Titans, but
they have not come out flat as a team since maybe early last season.
That shows me the coaching on this team, across the board, is top notch.
I'm definitely not used to seeing this from a Houston NFL team, but
that's what we've got here.

As a Texans fan, I can tell the Jets are gonna get smashed in THEIR OWN
house, on national TV. It will be such a great game to watch.