View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What Jets Fans Saying About The Upcoming Game (I Agree With Them)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I don't think this game is anywhere near the gimmie that a lot of people (These Jets fans for instance) think it will be. Teams that take this much abuse from their fans and the media during the week tend to get their backs up and play hard. The Jets are getting roasted by just about everyone with an opinion on them and they were humiliated Sunday. They're going to play hard and if the Texans buy into all this Jets bashing and Texans hype they could lose that game.
This is my fear. They got trashed by the Steelers, they barely pulled one out against the Dolphins, then then got SMASHED by the Niners.

We're going into their house and they're like an injured honey badger.

This could be a war.

I don't see how we don't crush them, though.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote