Thread: Boo Birds?
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #48
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Boo Birds?

There was definitely some booing going on, early in the game, but, seemed like the team wanted to boo themselves after a couple dumb plays also. All part of the game, and on any given Sunday. I don't like it, and definitely won't do it, but, it's gonna happen when fans get frustrated.

The "wave" is always irritating, as is the stup*d beach ball thing that some fans think is so COOL!! So glad to see the yellow shirts stop that crap. I HATE it and get booed bigtime everytime I manage to catch the ball. It brings me great joy to deflate the darn thing!

Another thing that was irritating Sunday was the "chant" some fans in the Bullpen kept trying to get going, which is a trademark chant for the Ravens. If your gonna try to estalish a CHANT for our team, make it original, and not one another team uses. JMO!

Overall, I think Sundays game day was so much better than most Titan games. Extra security for no reason! lol I guess all those VY homers finally bought a TEXAN jersey and got on the wagon!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote