View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012   #29
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84150 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Observations from the frenemy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I see where he's going thoug admittedly it was a small sample to look at. The Titans seemed to get a spark when Hasselbeck came in. They looked really unsteady in the short time that Locker was on the field. It reminded me of how the Texans used to settle down and play better when Tony Banks came in for Carr. Not that I'm comparing the relative quality of Carr and Locker or saying Locker has Carr's upside (= None). It's just that Banks was a veteran and the team always looked more focused when he went in and the Titans did the same thing yesterday when Hasselbeck came in.
Agree here with Hervoyel. When Hasselbeck came in, the Titans offense seem to start moving whereas it was stagnant with Locker in the game.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote